Manitoba covid19 restrictions are changing this Saturday August 7, 2021.
We want to thank everyone for their efforts during this pandemic. It has not been easy but we have done a great job keeping everyone safe.
Westrans restrictions will remain the same.
For customers coming into the store or service centre and delivery drivers, masks will be required when they enter the building.
Thank you for your continued support during this time!
Westrans Company is currently searching for an entry level Production Clerk. We are in the retail/wholesale heavy-duty truck part distribution industry and take pride in our employees and customer service.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, a good attendance history, and a willingness to go the extra mile. This position will require someone who likes to take initiative, meet challenges and deadlines.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the production manager in data entry and scheduling
- Provide estimates
- Assign parts to production work orders
- Tracking warranties
- Generating core credits and returns
- Processing purchase orders and order inventory as needed
- Experience in production scheduling is an asset
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work with a variety of people
- Ability to work under pressure
- Friendly with a positive attitude
- Ability to recognize problems and identify creative solutions
We offer a competitive hourly rate, group benefits, and pension plan. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume with salary expectations and available start date.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent